White Label Development
Halfslide Design offers white label software development services to many creative and digital media agencies. We provide our clients with the expertise and bandwidth needed to help them win and retain profitable clients under their brand.
How does a White Label Relationship Work?
A white label relationship means that we perform work on a contract basis under your brand. The work belongs to you and your client and never becomes part of our portfolio or work history. As far as your customers are concerned, your company did the work.
Types of Work
We’ve done the following types of projects for our clients:
- React Native app for the music industry that would allow fans to interact with their favorite artists
- Ionic2 app for football and basketball fans to perform mock drafts
- Angular/Cordova app and web application for the Florida Tourism Board to encourage visits to rocket launches
- Marketplace for used construction equipment using Angular and Loopback
- React CRM web-application for the multi-level marketing industry
- Multiple React web applications build on Salesforce integrations for CRM functionality
International Dev Team Management
Have an international team and need a trusted senior resource to manage and monitor their work through code reviews and status calls? Halfslide Design has done that for several agencies with limited budgets who hired low-cost international developers. Halfslide Design provided architectural designs and oversite for the project and ensured that the overseas team was providing quality code and a working product.
Get in touch with us and find out what we can do to help you manage your development tasks or Read more about our white label services and work here.